Saturday 11 December 2010

Self Portrait - Diptych Style

For our first project, we had the brief or representing a self portrait using RC paper using a 35mm FM2 to practice our darkroom skills and film skills. I had a variety of shots that worked well and some that didn't. My aim was to create a diptych with one side of me that people would see me as, and the other what I think I am. Showing two sides through one self portrait shot. It was interesting how these worked out to be honest. Some worked better than others however lack on control developing was hard. Here are a couple of the pictures of the best work. I took them off my iPhone as i didnt have my SLR with me at the time so this will have to do, i will upload my final piece or scan the images when i get them back from marking. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment